Exhale! Pilates studio is temporarily closed until at least March 31, 2020, in accordance with the Local Health order issued by King County Executive Dow Constantine.
where we specialize in Pilates lessons & Fitness classes for students of all ages, stages of life and fitness levels.
- Our services include Pilates private lessons, and a regular weekly schedule of Semiprivate Pilates lessons (for 2-3 students) offered 7 days a week.
- The studio is located in Kenmore (just north of Lake Washington) in a quiet residential setting with adjacent parking.
Get started TODAY!
- Schedule a FREE 30-minute Consultation to tour the studio, discuss your goals/therapeutic issues, and learn more about our services/pricing.
- OR, schedule a Pilates Evaluation: $50+tax, a 50-minute private Pilates lesson that includes a movement assessment and introduces you to Pilates Fundamentals.
50 or older ?
It’s never too late to start an exercise program. At Exhale! we like to say… you’re not getting older, you’re getting better! PILATES WORKS by teaching patterns of movement that progressively mobilize joints and strengthen and stretch muscles from the inside out… addressing many issues associated with the aging process. The result is a body that feels better, looks better and functions more efficiently.
Pregnant / Postpartum ?
If you are pregnant or postpartum and are seeking a fitness program that can help you feel your best, consider Pilates at Exhale! We offer customized private Pilates sessions that will address your specific fitness needs in a calm and quiet setting. Please note that written consent is required from your doctor stating that you are cleared for core strengthening exercises. Please send us your contact information and a brief message, and we will get right back to you.
Fitness classes at Exhale! provides a full-body workout using a variety of HIIT (high intensity interval training) techniques and fitness challenges.
- Contact Heather Mullen (email@example.com) for more information.
Monday, 5-5:50pm CARDIO HIIT Interval: A cardio/strength interval format, followed by a stretch segment.
Wednesday, 5-5:50pm STRENGTH HIIT Interval: A strength training format using fun toys – TRX, BOSU, KETTLEBELLS
- Drop in: $20 + tax if paying by check/Zelle.
- 6-week package: (2x/per week) 12 classes: $156 ($13ea) + tax if paying by check/Zelle
- 6-week package: (1x/per week) 6 classes $90 ($15ea) + tax if paying by check/Zelle.